Robotic solution designed and developed by MIRS to perform, in a remote-controlled way, trommel blade changing tasks, an activity that takes place during scheduled shutdowns. It reduces human interaction to the maximum, robotizing a process that requires manpower susceptible to accidents and bad operational practices.
- Allows replacing up to 100% of the pallets.
- Eliminates the risk for people and reduces the time to change the vanes.
- Avoids pumping box overflow.
- Prevents clogging of cyclones.
- Eliminates cyclone short circuits and associated problems.
Robotic Trommel Panel Handler